High Voltage Rock N' Roll...
Link to Story
Police say a 29-year-old York County woman is dead after her husband apparently shocked her with an electric cord to stimulate her during sex.
Officials say 37-year-old Toby Taylor was jailed Thursday in lieu of $100,000 bail on involuntary manslaughter and reckless endangerment charges.
Authorities say Kirsten Taylor was found unconscious Wednesday night at their Lower Windsor Township home. She was taken to York Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
Police charging documents say Toby Taylor first said his wife was shocked by a hair dryer. But police say when burns were found, he told them he had clipped a cord to his wife and plugged it into an electric strip three or four times.
York County Coroner Barry Bloss calls it a case of "bizarre sex," and says, "Even if you did it before, you have to know you could kill someone."
High Voltage Rock N' Roll...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Dude he literally [censored] her to death lol
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
should have just used the vibrator.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
How dumb can you get???
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
this
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Now that is what I call one hell of an orgasm!!
Kind of brings a new point of view to the old song "You light up my life"!
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
could have been a 'titillating' experience!!
If we are gonna go corny and classless:
"Shook Me All Night Long"
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks